Saturday, January 10, 2009

Slumber Party at the Williamson's house

Miss Lesley invited Me and Walsh for a spend the night party at her parents house on Daniel Island back in October. Walsh helped me go to bed that night by reading me a bedtime story. I got a little distracted by his toes, though...




Man, that's awesome!



My friend Camile was at the slumber party with her Mommy and Daddy as well. Can you believe that Camile and I are 4 months apart?



"Giddy Up, Horsey!"
Walsh and I had a photo shoot with our matching brown outfits.


Walsh and Daddy were playing some beautiful music.
I had to join in to show them how it's really done...



Ahh...another mealtime with friends. Thanks Miss Patsy and Miss Lesley for keeping me clean during lunch. This was a good team effort.



Walsh and Mr. Dennis were enjoying a little Sunday afternoon TV.

No comments: